Use at each diaper change to keep your baby's bottom soft and smooth.
The beeswax, zinc and castor oil make an ideal skin care barrier, especially for little bottoms in diapers all night!
A thick lotion that can be used for newborns, babies and toddlers from top to toe for provide calming, soothing relief for a multitude of things including mosquito bites and scratches, irritations, redness, sore skin and can be used on eczema affected skin and diaper rash.
GAIA Natural Baby Skin Soothing Lotion was originally formulated especially to provide soothing relief for the founder's son Josh's super-sensitive skin and eczema, calming the big red blotches in his elbows and behind his knees. His skin got a lot calmer and smoother and no more scratching or complaints about the "itchies"!
Skin Soothing Lotion is contains:
- Certified organic wheat germ oil, naturally high in Vitamin E, to help with skin elasticity and smooth the appearance of skin.
- Certified organic chamomile to calm redness and irritation.
- Certified organic lavender to provide soothing relief and calm the "itchies".
- Certified organic calendula - an amazing little herb known for its fantastic skin healing qualities.
- Zinc and castor oil are well known for skin repairing.
- Beeswax to provide a barrier making this lotion last longer on skin.
- Provide long last soothing relief for sore, angry red skin.
- Provide a barrier on little bottoms and other areas keeping them soft and smooth.
- Soothe and calm diaper rash.
- Soothing on and dribble rash and little red cheeks exposed to windy conditions.
- Cooling hot red cheeks during teething (pop the bottle in the fridge!).
- Soothing noses after excessive nose blowing/wiping that causes irritation.
- Elbows and knees requiring extra moisturisation.
Handy Hint: don't rub creams or lotions into areas of the skin that are irritated or cracked and scabby - this can cause further irritation by creating friction rather than calming the area. Instead, squeeze a small amount of the soothing lotion onto the back of your hand and using the tips of your fingers, dab the skin soothing lotion and pat over the area you wish to cover.
Please note that is information is not meant to replace any medical advice you may have received and if there appears to be any infection or you are concerned it may be best to see your doctor or natural practitioner.
Size: 100ml (3.5oz)
Ingredients: demineralised water, cetearyl octaonate (vegetable oil), grape seed oil, certified organic shea butter*, caster oil, beeswax, wheat germ oil, zinc oxide, certified organic calendula extract*, certified organic chamomile extract*, certified organic avocado oil*, certified organic evening primrose oil*, sodium hydroxy methyl glycinate (plant derived protein preservative), pure essential oils of certified organic lavender*, certified organic sweet orange* and certified organic chamomile*
* = australian certified organic
GAIA Natural Baby Skin Soothing Lotion FAQ
My baby has eczema and very sensitive skin. I need to stop him scratching and soothe his skin - is there a suitable GAIA Natural Baby product for me to use?
GAIA Natural Baby Skin Soothing Lotion may help to calm, soothe and provide relief from itchiness, redness and irritation - it is a thicker lotion that doesn't leave a greasy layer. It contains a beeswax barrier to help protect baby's skin and takes longer to absorb, maximizing the soothing and healing properties while still providing moisture.